| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Massawa in May is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7.6mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Massawa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Massawa, Eritrea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Massawa:
- Arbaat, Sudan - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) NNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 500.5 kms (311 miles) NNW
- Toker, Sudan - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) NNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) NNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 354 kms (220 miles) W
- Kassala, Sudan - 327.2 kms (203.3 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) W
- Asmara, Eritrea - 68.1 kms (42.3 miles) WSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 469.6 kms (291.8 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 406 kms (252.3 miles) SSW